Campbell BIOLOGY Global Edition is the unsurpassed leader in introductory biology. The text’s hallmark values–accuracy, currency, and passion for teaching and learning–have made it the most successful introductory biology book for eight consecutive editions.
Building on the Key Concepts chapter framework of previous editions, Campbell BIOLOGY Global Edition helps students keep sight of the “big picture” by encouraging them to:
- Make connections across chapters in the text, from molecules to ecosystems, with new Make Connections Questions
- Make connections between classroom learning, research breakthroughs, and the real world with new Impact Figures
- Make connections to the overarching theme of evolution in every chapter with new Evolution sections
- Make connections at a higher cognitive level through new Summary of Key Concepts Questions and Write About a Theme Questions
- Make connections outside of class withMasteringBiology®, the most widely-used online assessment and tutorial program for biology
Campbell BIOLOGY Global Edition makes biology more globally relevant through:
- Significant new material in the diversity and ecology units, contributed by educators from around the globe.
- International examples and photos, replacing some North American ones
- Interviews with prominent international biologists, replacing some of the North American interviews
Автор: Jane B. Reece, Lisa A. Urry, Michael L. Cain and Steven A. Wasserman