A visually-rich and clinically relevant anatomy resource for dental students
Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Third Edition strikes an optimal balance between systemic and regional approaches to complex head and neck anatomy. Award-winning full-color illustrations, succinct text, summary tables, and questions put anatomical structures and knowledge into a practical context.
- NEW! Additional radiologic images and landmark features throughout
- NEW! Reorganized brain/nerve sections
- NEW! Expanded clinical question appendix including patient box questions in the style of the INBDE
- NEW! Factual question appendix places greater emphasis on areas including the skull, larynx, cross sectional anatomy, body below the neck, and local anesthesia
Also included in this new edition:
- 1,200 clear and detailed full-color illustrations
- 150 tables for rapid access to key information
- Expanded captions detail key information and clinical correlations
- Appendix covering anatomy for local anesthesia
- Online images with "labels-on and labels-off" capability are ideal for review and self-testing
This is an essential resource for dental students and residents that also provides a robust review for the boards or dissection courses.